- A level
- Scottish Higher
- Scottish Advanced Higher
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Subsidiary Diploma (QCF)
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- Extended Project
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
- GCSE/National 4/National 5
Grades / Points
A*AA including grades AA in mathematics and an additional required subjectorA*A*B including grades A*A in mathematics and an additional required subjectorAAAA including mathematics and an additional required subjectRequired A-level subjects include mathematics, physics, further mathematics, electronics and computer science. Offers typically exclude General Studies and Critical Thinking. ‘Use of mathematics’ A level is not a substitute for ‘mathematics’ A level. A pass in the science Practical is required where applicable.
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
The University of Southampton dates back to 1862: located on the south coast of England, it is close to the New Forest and the Isle of Wight. The main campus is north of the city centre, near to a large managed woodland. There are excellent road, rail, sea and air links and London is just over an hour away by train.
Main Site - Highfield Campus