- A level
- Scottish Higher
- UCAS Tariff
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Access to HE Diploma
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
This course requires between 88 and 112 UCAS points. Applicants can achieve these points from the range of qualifications that are in the UCAS tariff.
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
Canterbury Christ Church University is a dynamic university, supporting all students to gain an outstanding education, enjoy an excellent student experience, and successfully go on to work or further study. With ambitious plans for development, the university plans a new centre for engineering and technology as well as a stunning new arts building.
North Holmes Road