Select your preferred course from the options available below.
- Full-time | Main Site | 4 Years | 23-SEP-20
- Full-time | Main Site | 3 Years | 23-SEP-20
- Sandwich | Main Site | 4 Years | 23-SEP-20
- A level
- Scottish Advanced Higher
- Extended Project
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Access to HE Diploma
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
Grades / Points
Including Biology or Chemistry and another science or science-related subject. Critical Thinking and General Studies excluded.We accept the following science subjects: biology, human biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics. Science-related subjects: PE, geography, use of mathematics, psychology, statistics, geology and computing.Applicants taking a Science A-level (in England) will be required to achieve a pass in the practical element in addition to the standard A-level grade requirement.GCSE: Grade 6 (B) or above at GCSE Maths and Grade 4 (C) or above at GCSE English.
About this University
The University of Leeds, established in 1904, is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK, renowned globally for the quality of its teaching and research. Its strong academic expertise combined with the breadth of disciplines provides a wealth of opportunities, and has a real cultural, economic and societal impact on the world. The university strives for academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by its values of integrity, equality and inclusion, community and professionalism.