Select your preferred course from the options available below.
- Full-time | Lincoln (Main Site) | 3 Years | 14-SEP-20
- Sandwich | Lincoln (Main Site) | 4 Years | 14-SEP-20
- A level
- Scottish Higher
- UCAS Tariff
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- GCSE/National 4/National 5
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Access to HE Diploma
Grades / Points
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
The University of Lincoln was awarded Gold in the UK's national Teaching Excellence Framework (2017), and is proud of its reputation for a high-quality student experience underpinned by inspirational teaching. The city-centre campus is based on the picturesque Brayford Pool marina, providing a modern student-centred environment close to everything students need.
Lincoln (Main Site)