This course is for Aerospace Engineering, but you don't have the correct maths or science qualifications, our Science and Engineering Foundation Year is for you. After successfully completing the foundation year, which has modules in maths, physics and engineering, you can start on one of our Aerospace degrees. Graduates from all of our courses are highly employable and work all over the world for companies such as Arup, Rolls-Royce, Boeing and IBM. We have designed your employability journey from the day you start with us to the day you leave. Whatever you study you'll continue to develop your academic knowledge and transferable skills through workshops, projects and other activity with a high involvement from industry.
- A level
- Scottish Higher
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
- Access to HE Diploma
- GCSE/National 4/National 5
Grades / Points
dependent on subjects studied
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
The University of Sheffield is a leading Russell Group university, founded over 100 years ago. It is renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of its research-led learning and teaching; and famous for its vibrant student social life in a unique city.