- A level
- Scottish Advanced Higher
- GCSE/National 4/National 5
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
- Access to HE Diploma
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
Grades / Points
Typical Offer: AAB including English Language or another relevant essay writing subject* in Humanities or Social Sciences (minimum grade A)If you are taking an EPQ in addition to 3 A levels, you will receive the following offer in addition to the standard A level offer:ABB including English Language or another relevant essay writing* subject in Humanities or Social Sciences (minimum grade A) and grade A in the EPQWe are committed to ensuring that all students with the potential to succeed, regardless of their background, are encouraged to apply to study with us. The additional information gained through contextual data allows us to recognise a student’s potential to succeed in the context of their background and experience.Students who are highlighted in this way will be made an offer which is lower than the typical offer for that programme, as follows:ABB including English Language or another relevant essay writing subject* in Humanities or Social Sciences (minimum grade A)Offers typically exclude General Studies and Critical Thinking. *Relevant essay-writing subjects include English Language and Literature, English Literature, French, German, History, Italian, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish.
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
The University of Southampton dates back to 1862: located on the south coast of England, it is close to the New Forest and the Isle of Wight. The main campus is north of the city centre, near to a large managed woodland. There are excellent road, rail, sea and air links and London is just over an hour away by train.
Main Site - Highfield Campus