Banking and Finance (with Integrated Professional Training) BSc (Hons)
Select your preferred course from the options available below.
- Sandwich | Holloway | 4 Years | SEP-20
- Sandwich | Holloway | 5 Years | SEP-20
- A level
- Scottish Higher
- UCAS Tariff
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- GCSE/National 4/National 5
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- Access to HE Diploma
Grades / Points
Typical offer CCC (96 UCAS points from two or more A levels) from business-related subjects.
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
London Metroplitan University is a vibrant and diverse university with a mission to transform lives through education. Work-related learning is a key focus, and many courses are accredited by professional bodies to ensure that students have the skills and knowledge needed for successful careers. Its campuses in Islington and Aldgate are easy to access by public transport.
166-220 Holloway Road