Aston's TESOL degrees enable students to become reflective practitioners through a working integration of theory and practice in TESOL. Combines with English Language, French, German or Spanish.
Why choose this course?
- Integrated placement year or year abroad enhances your employability. Aston's placement team organises many English language teaching placements every year
- Opportunities to practice through micro-teaching as you learn
- Develop knowledge and understanding of key areas and issues in the interdisciplinary field of TESOL
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the English language, to inform and enhance your teaching
TESOL at Aston offers students a solid foundation in English language and English language teaching, relating the subject to issues in the wider world, with reference to areas of practical problem solving in educational practice. The course enables students to make informed decisions on a variety of aspects of TESOL through critical reflection.
- A level
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Access to HE Diploma
Grades / Points
BBC: Standard offer BCC: If student is also presenting either Core Maths or Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) grade B CCC: Contextual offer (more details https://www2.aston.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/contextual-offer)
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
Aston University is famous for career-boosting placement years. This campus university is located in the centre of Birmingham and gives students the chance to turn their favourite subject into a profession.