Comparative Literature and Culture with an Integrated Foundation Year BA (Hons)
- A level
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- GCSE/National 4/National 5
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
Grades / Points
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
Royal Holloway is one of the UK's leading research-intensive universities, with 21 academic departments and schools spanning the arts and humanities, sciences, social sciences, management, economics and law. In the top 25 UK universities (Complete University Guide 2020), its world-class research, the dedication of its teachers and the feel of the Royal Holloway experience, inspires its students to succeed academically, socially and personally.
Royal Holloway, University Of London