The Level 7 Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP) Degree Apprenticeship has been co-produced in partnership with local NHS Trusts and health care providers. To gain the MSc Advanced Clinical Practitioner qualification you will:
- Apply enhanced knowledge and critical understanding of anatomy and physiology and critical application to the competencies that need to be achieved by an ACP
- Develop excellent project management skills in relation to managing workload, coursework and personal study and development
- Utilise IT skills to obtain relevant resources and to access the services and support available to student, also demonstrating familiarity with Trust patient record systems
- Debate the legal, professional ethical parameters that inform ACP and related governance issues
- Demonstrate effective team working within the study group and the multi-professional work team
This course has been co-developed with Senior Clinicians from Nursing and AHP working in senior clinical and leadership roles
The academic lead developer is a registrant in Nursing
This programme is a key qualification needed for anyone wanting to become an advanced clinical practitioner or operate in an advanced practice role. Sudents will also achieve PGDip and PGCert.
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
More info:To be confirmed
About this University
The University of Sunderland has 20,000 students at four campuses, in Sunderland, London and Hong Kong. Key strengths are sciences, advanced manufacturing, software, enterprise and innovation and creative industries, reflected in its world-leading research, global partnerships, and knowledge transfer partnerships.
The university recently opened a new School of Medicine, with the first students starting their MBChB Medicine course in September 2019. Learn more about the university through a series of informative webcasts which you can find on the website – watch from anywhere in the world and chat one-to-one with university staff.