Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)
About the course
This British Computer Society accredited course brings together these two areas, and offers conceptual grounding in intelligent systems, and the chance to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical setting.
With access to humanoid robots, robotic arms, wheeled platforms and other hi-tech robotic equipment, you will develop the skills demanded by employers in this fast growing area.
Why choose this course?
- Learn how artificial intelligence and robotics are playing vital roles in the world’s most advanced technological industries – from medicine to entertainment – and are found at the heart of much of today’s most innovative science
- Study on one of the few UK university courses that offers both areas of study together
- Develop a solid conceptual grounding and apply theoretical knowledge in a practical setting
- Gain the expertise you will need to target a number of industries, including advertising, engineering and computer science
- Explore the use of humanoid robots, robotic arms, wheeled platforms and other hi-tech robotic equipment
- Challenge your technical abilities by using the latest software to control robotic machines
- Benefit from the experience and knowledge of a highly committed team of teaching experts
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics with Foundation Year - BSc (Hons)
A Degree with a Foundation Year gives you guaranteed entry to an Undergraduate course.
Whether you’re returning to learning and require additional help and support to up-skill, or if you didn’t quite meet the grades to pursue an Undergraduate course, our Degrees with Foundation Year provide a fantastic entry route for you to work towards a degree level qualification.
With our guidance and support you’ll get up to speed within one year, and will be ready to seamlessly progress on to undergraduate study at Bedfordshire.
The Foundation Year provides an opportunity to build up your academic writing skills and numeracy, and will also cover a range of subject specific content to fully prepare you for entry to an Undergraduate degree.
This is an integrated four-year degree, with the foundation year as a key part of the course. You will need to successfully complete the Foundation Year to progress on to the first year of your bachelor’s degree.
- United States
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
- Ivory Coast
- Korea DPR (North Korea)
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Palestinian Authority
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of Ireland
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Vincent
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
- Western Samoa
£ 13,200per year
Tuition fees shown are for indicative purposes and may vary. Please check with the institution for most up to date details.
University League Table
University of Bedfordshire, Park Square, Luton, Luton, LU1 3JU, England
95th out of 113 3
Entry standards/ Max 236113 50%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10072.0 72%
Student satisfaction/ Max 53.81 76%
Robotics and Artificial intelligence MEng
University of Hertfordshire
University league table
Robotics with Integrated Foundation Year BSc (Hons)
Computer Science league table94