MBA - Master of Business Administration
Tackle leadership challenges and consider the economic, social and environmental impact of global business.
Are you an ambitious professional looking to progress to senior leadership and drive positive business change? If this sounds like you then the Cardiff MBA is a great next step.
Whatever your managerial background, we offer a challenging experience that will stretch and support you, developing your business knowledge, increasing your self-awareness and sharpening your ability as an effective and inspiring leader along the way.
Take this opportunity to thrive alongside like-minded, experienced professionals as you consider the wider commercial, social and environmental impacts of decision-making on global business.
The business of changing the world is ours. Together we can make a difference.
We believe that effective learning is founded on two things: your involvement in diverse and challenging experiences and the way you make sense of these experiences, individually and with others.
With that in mind, the Cardiff MBA is delivered in immersive blocks designed to stimulate your curiosity, inform your process of enquiry and strengthen the application of your learning. You’ll find that each block of learning involves a rich variety of activities including company visits, industry speakers, time-limited challenges, role-play and simulations.
You’ll benefit from small group work and block teaching allowing you to master specific interdisciplinary approaches before an opportunity to develop a specialisation via our accelerator project. The programme concludes with a capstone module bringing together the segments of expertise acquired over the course of your MBA experience.
The diversity of our student cohort and our academic staff is a real asset. Opportunities to collaborate with peers, academics and practitioners to challenge your existing knowledge structures, assumptions, values and skills will help you to reconsider your current understanding and to explore issues from different perspectives.
Our MBA is designed to tackle real-world challenges, and this is reflected in our assessment of your work. Reflecting the workplace, you’ll work individually and as part of a team to complete assessment tasks spanning strategy, personnel, consultancy, innovation and crisis.
This structure enables you to customise your MBA programme on six challenge-focused modules with in-built flexibility to suit your career aspirations.
- Springboard into The Cardiff MBA programme and learning community with a custom-made orientation and teambuilding programme.
- The Career Advantage Service: Access to a career consultant and personal coach for personalised professional development.
- A bespoke, wrap-around Leadership Development Programme to help you assess your leadership capability, develop a personal development path and build key leadership skills.
- Cardiff Connections will help you become part of the business community through networking events, access to business leaders and alumni talking about their motivations and career choices, and company visits.
- An International Study Tour that provides the opportunity to study business practice in an unfamiliar context.
- Contemporary integrated themes running through all modules, such as the future of work, responsible leadership and digital transformation.
- Opportunities to make a difference to society and the economy through study and extra-curricular activity in line with Public Value.
- United States
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
- Ivory Coast
- Korea DPR (North Korea)
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Palestinian Authority
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of Ireland
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Vincent
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
- Western Samoa
Information not available
Please check with the institution for most up to date details.
University League Table
Cardiff University, PO Box 921, Cardiff, Cardiff, CF10 3XQ, Wales
31st out of 122 6
Entry standards/ Max 209146 69%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10078 78%
Student satisfaction/ Max 53.72 74%