Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)
Our flexible Business Management degree explores the latest thinking in innovation, creativity and contemporary issues. You'll work with academics and practitioners who have extensive experience of management, consultancy or running their own business. The course also offers regular careers coaching, and benefits such as our professional network of academic staff, business leaders and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
The course will develop your business knowledge, skills and 'real world' experience through applied projects, placements, internships and study abroad. You’ll explore the latest thinking in areas such as accountancy, advertising, entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, law, marketing and public relations. You'll become an adaptable and commercially driven graduate and well equipped to succeed in your business management career.
- Enhance your employability through internships, consultancy projects, a one-year paid placement and integrated coaching from experienced business leaders.
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mind-set through options to work and study abroad.
- Develop your own business idea through the Business School's Incubator.
- Work on live client projects through the Business School's Media Lab.
- Gain Associate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute - there will be a charge for membership of the professional bodies.
Learn more about the course at our Open Days
Visiting us is the best way to get a feel for student life at the University of Worcester. Explore the campus, meet our lecturers and talk to current students.
Why the University of Worcester?
The University of Worcester is a close-knit and high-achieving community where students are supported to succeed at every level. The University is a truly inclusive place where every person counts as an individual. From designing imaginative facilities to providing practical support and tailored learning, we strive to help people of all backgrounds and abilities to achieve their own rich potential. We work hard to break down barriers and provide opportunities for all.
Recent Worcester achievements
- University of the Year - Finalist - 2019 Times Higher Education Awards and UK Social Mobility Awards
- 1st for Quality Education - 2019 Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings
- Outstanding Support for Students - Finalist - 2019 Times Higher Education Awards
- Top 10 for Student Satisfaction - 2019 National Student Survey
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
- Sustainability Institution of the Year - Finalist - 2019 Green Gown Awards.
- United States
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
- Ivory Coast
- Korea DPR (North Korea)
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Palestinian Authority
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of Ireland
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Vincent
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
- Western Samoa
£ 13,100per year
Tuition fees shown are for indicative purposes and may vary. Please check with the institution for most up to date details.
University League Table
University of Worcester, Henwick Grove, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR2 6AJ, England
76th out of 122 26
Entry standards/ Max 209102 48%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10074.0 74%
Student satisfaction/ Max 54.04 81%