Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)
Do you see yourself playing a key role within a successful tourism brand? Are you seeking a degree to make you stand out from the crowd with the dynamic skills needed to manage a global, national or local tourism organisation?
As well as providing a grounding in business management, this degree gives a deep understanding of core tourism topics at local, national and global levels. This spans from destination management and tourism economics, to development and policy.
Blending theory and practical activity, you will develop the essential transferable skills necessary for tourism careers, locally and across the world.
The BSc Business Management (Tourism) degree at Swansea University is an established programme within the School of Management, known for producing highly skilled and commercial thinking business managers. Graduates have gone on to work for the world’s biggest brands.
As well as specialising in tourism, this Business Management course will equip you with essential modern expertise in marketing, entrepreneurship, operations management, finance, accountancy, strategy and human resources.
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (TOURISM) EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
As a Business Management graduate from Swansea specialised in tourism, you will find yourself in a great position to secure rewarding employment at any business.
Whether your target is British Airways, Airbnb, TripAdvisor or Virgin Holidays this degree makes you a strong candidate for any potential employer. Your next step could lie in any of these roles:
- Tourism Management
- Travel Coordinator
- Market Analyst or Researcher
- HR Business Partner
- Business Development Manager
Professional Body Accreditation
Our BSc Business Management (Tourism) degree at Swansea University is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Our career support services include:
- Employability workshops, employers’ talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career management topics
- Advice and guidance on postgraduate study and funding
- Funding to support student internship opportunities and Student Society/Club events.
- United States
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
- Ivory Coast
- Korea DPR (North Korea)
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Palestinian Authority
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of Ireland
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Vincent
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
- Western Samoa
Information not available
Please check with the institution for most up to date details.
Choose a qualification
- A level
- Access to HE Diploma
- Extended Project
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
A level : BBB - ABB
Excluding General Studies.VIEW MORE
Do you need to know more?
Ask a question directly and subscribe to this universityREQUEST INFO
University League Table
Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, Swansea, SA2 8PP, Wales
35th out of 122 6
Entry standards/ Max 209132 62%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10078.0 78%
Student satisfaction/ Max 54.02 80%