Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)
Do you see yourself playing a key role within a successful brand? Are you looking for a degree to make you stand out from the crowd with the innovative skills to manage a global, national or local business?
The BSc Business Management degree at Swansea University is the most established programme within the School of Management, known for producing highly skilled and commercial thinking business managers. Graduates have gone on to work for the world’s biggest brands including Shell UK, Marks & Spencer, Bloomberg and Tata.
It delivers a range of expert teaching across marketing, operations management, finance, accounting, strategy and human resource management, as well as specialist optional modules.
If you aim to excel at the highest level global business management practice, this course is for you.
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
As a Business Management graduate from Swansea, you will find yourself in a great position to secure rewarding employment at any business.
Whether you target Shell UK, Marks & Spencer, Bloomberg or Tata, this degree makes you a strong candidate for any potential employer. Your next step could lie in any of these roles:
- Business Development Manager
- Analyst or Researcher
- HR Business Partner
- Management Consultant
Professional Body Accreditation
Our BSc Business Management degree at Swansea University is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
Our career support services include:
- Employability workshops, employers’ talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career management topics
- Advice and guidance on postgraduate study and funding
- Funding to support student internship opportunities and Student Society/Club events.
You can study on our Year Abroad variant, which is a four year degree including a year studying at one of our international partner institutions. Choosing this option allows you to develop your communication skills, enhance your cultural awareness and you can even gain proficiency in a foreign language prior to graduation.
- United States
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
- Ivory Coast
- Korea DPR (North Korea)
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Palestinian Authority
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of Ireland
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Vincent
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
- Western Samoa
Information not available
Please check with the institution for most up to date details.
Choose a qualification
- A level
- Access to HE Diploma
- Extended Project
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
A level : BBB - ABB
Excluding General Studies.VIEW MORE
Do you need to know more?
Ask a question directly and subscribe to this universityREQUEST INFO
University League Table
Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, Swansea, SA2 8PP, Wales
35th out of 122 6
Entry standards/ Max 209132 62%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10078.0 78%
Student satisfaction/ Max 54.02 80%