MSc - Master of Science
The way we communicate with, reach and engage customers has changed dramatically in the digital age. As such, opportunities for careers in digital marketing are growing all over the world.
Accredited by the Institute of Data and Marketing, this is a specialist course designed to develop your knowledge and skillset in evidence-based, applied digital marketing strategy and campaign planning. We welcome students from all over the world, who have a passion for digital and want to develop their professional practice and enhance their marketing career prospects.
You’ll develop your knowledge and skills through a mix of collaborative teaching and group workshops with industry-skilled, research-active academics, live client briefs and specialist guest lectures.
The latest insights from industry
This course is designed around the latest advancements in the digital environment with units that allow you to develop specialist digital marketing skills, highly sought after by employers.
Taught by experienced digital experts, you’ll gain unique insights and the vital skills needed to succeed in this rapidly expanding sector.
A world of opportunity
Outside the course, our internship and networking opportunities will offer you the chance to put your skills to the test and to make valuable contacts.
Whatever your preferred career direction, in-house, agency or freelance, studying with us will help you find your passion and ensure you have the knowledge and skills to succeed as a strategic digital marketer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- An accessible masters degree – upgrade your knowledge and skills whatever your previous level of marketing experience.
- Triple accredited - our business school holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- Industry accreditation - this course is accredited by the Institute of Data and Marketing. This means that the course content is professionally recognised and approved by a leading, global body.
- Study in Manchester – a city at the beating heart of digital, packed with creative companies on the lookout for talented graduates.
- Industry connections – learn with our team of experienced marketing professionals and take advantage of their links within the global digital and social media community.
- No exams – complete your masters through a series of coursework submissions.
- Applied learning - build your professional portfolio as you study. Put your newly acquired skills into practice working through a series of live coursework projects, and with the added option to work on a live client brief.
- Internships – explore our 100-hour internship opportunities with agencies and industry partners in the region. This allows you to test possible career paths and build your work experience.
- Employability – graduate with an industry recognised qualification that will allow you to compete for wide range of senior roles in the digital environment.
- United States
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
- Ivory Coast
- Korea DPR (North Korea)
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Palestinian Authority
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of Ireland
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Vincent
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
- Western Samoa
£ 17,500per year
Tuition fees shown are for indicative purposes and may vary. Please check with the institution for most up to date details.
University League Table
Manchester Metropolitan University, All Saints Building, All Saints, Manchester, Manchester, M15 6BH, England
66th out of 123 3
44th out of 97 7
39th out of 84 2
Entry standards/ Max 209124 57%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10067 67%
Student satisfaction/ Max 54.02 80%
Entry standards/ Max 190127 63%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10062 62%
Student satisfaction/ Max 53.99 80%
Entry standards/ Max 200129 64%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10074 74%
Student satisfaction/ Max 53.81 76%