Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)
Can we use statistics to solve global problems? What's the best way to understand behaviour at work? How should governments spend money? Discover the answers with an Economics and Management BSc at King's College London. From marketing to technology and innovation, this fascinating course delves into the areas that influence business decisions, change consumer behaviour and shape the economy. You'll graduate with the skills you need to launch a fulfilling career in business, finance or government.
- You'll study elements of psychology, law and marketing to broaden your understanding of the business world.
- In the first year you’ll avoid the fatigue of eleven week modules with our unique, shorter eight week modules, topped and tailed with immersive one-week modules designed to help you consolidate and reflect on your learning across the entire term.
- Our teaching is informed by our outstanding research to help you understand how businesses overcome challenges.
- Not only does this course help you kick-start your career, it's designed to prepare you for postgraduate study in finance, management and more.
- Now available with an optional placement year – gain valuable work experience in your third year to enhance your career prospects when you graduate.
- Genuinely integrated course which combines the main discipline of economics together with finance, psychology, accounting, law, marketing and human resource management.
- Research-led curriculum encourages debates on a wide range of contemporary economics and management issues.
- This course provides you with a solid background for postgraduate study in economics, finance, management and other related disciplines.
From analyst to legal assistant, our graduates apply their skills to a range of industries.
If you ever need advice, our careers service will give you the support you need to stand out from the crowd and grab the attention of potential employers.
This course also provides the strong foundation you need to continue your studies in the area of economics, law, finance and more.
- United States
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
- Ivory Coast
- Korea DPR (North Korea)
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Palestinian Authority
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of Ireland
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Vincent
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
- Western Samoa
Information not available
Please check with the institution for most up to date details.
Choose a qualification
- A level
- Scottish Higher
- Scottish Advanced Higher
- Access to HE Diploma
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
A level : A*AA
Please note that A-level General Studies, Critical Thinking, Thinking Skills and Global Perspectives are not accepted by King's as one of your A levels. Must include Mathematics and at least one Humanities or Social Science subject (excluding Modern Languages).VIEW MORE
University League Table
King's College London, University of London, Strand, Westminster, WC2R 2LS, England
6th out of 122 4
8th out of 80 7
Entry standards/ Max 209198 94%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10082.0 82%
Student satisfaction/ Max 53.88 78%
Entry standards/ Max 233195 88%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10092.0 92%
Student satisfaction/ Max 53.83 77%