MBA - Master of Business Administration
The aim of this MBA programme is to provide you with the opportunity to engage in an experience that will enhance your ability to develop and lead a sustainability agenda that focuses on change in the energy sector. It can act as a catalyst to your knowledge and infuse new perspectives to your professional goals.
Along with the specific modules it also includes general management modules that will lead to new skill and knowledge acquisition.
Our dedicated and experienced teaching team offers an amazing level of student support, and our exclusive partnership with the Robert Kennedy College offers us incredible online resources so you can learn at a pace and place that best suits you. Through affordable tuition fees with interest fee payment plans, there's nothing to stop you from reaching new levels of success in your career. Study alongside your work and open up new opportunities through our extensive course.
This course is run in exclusive partnership with the Robert Kennedy College in Zurich, Switzerland and applications should be made directly at their website.
The overall aim of the MBA Energy and Sustainability programme is to provide you with the opportunity to engage in a Higher Education experience using a flexible and distributed learning approach that will enhance your ability to develop and lead a sustainability agenda that focuses on change in the energy sector. In particular this award will:
- Provide a comprehensive introduction to the issues of energy security and sustainability, and provides you with a good understanding at executive level of sustainable energy (renewable energy in particular) technologies and applications, policies/regulations and planning, environmental and social impact, barriers, and potential market reforms to facilitate sustainable energy development.
- Enable you to engage in a critical engagement with contemporary discourses in sustainability and the social responsibility of organisations, that will promote a personal and professional reflection on leading change in the energy sector.
- Develop relevant management and organisation knowledge, both academic and professional, in line with postgraduate standards/benchmarks.
- Develop critical reflection skills and engagement with organisation and professional theory to understand, and where appropriate, challenge existing individual and organisational perspectives and practices.
- Develop, and where appropriate, apply new knowledge to add value by enhancing organisational capability.
- Develop understanding of the organisation’s strategic focus and environment and the impact of the inter-relationship between resources, customers, clients in a changing context.
- Develop further commitment to continuous personal and professional development, independence and reflective learning.
Our MBA is mostly delivered via OnlineCampus, an interactive learning environment that offers flexibility as to where and when you study. This is provided by the Robert Kennedy College Online Campus's state of the art course delivery system. You'll enjoy intensive class discussion and collaboration with students from every continent, expanding your network with fellow leaders around the world.
The course involves one week of compulsory residence at our Ambleside campus, providing opportunity to complement your online learning programme with a learning experience that will leave you with lifetime memories.
An MBA is the prime management qualification, providing a catalyst for those with strong career aspirations to move into higher fields of work.
- United States
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
- Ivory Coast
- Korea DPR (North Korea)
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Palestinian Authority
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of Ireland
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Vincent
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
- Western Samoa
Information not available
Please check with the institution for most up to date details.
University League Table
University of Cumbria, Registered Office, Fusehill Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 2HH, England
110th out of 123 6
65th out of 72 2
Entry standards/ Max 209112 52%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10055 55%
Student satisfaction/ Max 53.62 72%
Entry standards/ Max 210112 53%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10063 63%
Student satisfaction/ Max 53.96 79%