Masters Degree Apprenticeship at Level 7
Liverpool John Moores University
About this course
This MBA Scale-Ups Masters level degree apprenticeship has been designed in conjunction with the Chartered Management Institute to help businesses to achieve growth.
- Focuses on the key areas a business would need to investigate to assess the scale-up potential
- Addresses an emerging national priority to help business growth, as identified by the ScaleUp Institute's independent report to Government
- Meets business needs and is tailored to the individual learner, with flexible start dates available
- Applies proven management and leadership development approaches
- Benefit from committed, experienced and insightful teaching teams with strong backgrounds in business
- Equips students with the knowledge and tools required for today's unpredictable business environment
- Enjoy learner coaching and regular workplace visits which are built into the programme
- Offers employers a customised programme with in-company delivery options to suit your business needs
A 'scale-up' is an enterprise that is experiencing significant growth rates in terms of employees and turnover over a number of years. This programme is suitable for those experiencing growth and wishing to scale up what they do and those who wish to maximise identified indications of growth.
Nationally, scale-up businesses have been identified as a priority area, recognised by the appointment of a scale up champion in Government who aims to increase the number of businesses maximising opportunities to reach their growth potential. This will feed into the Government's Industrial Strategy.
Liverpool Business School has developed this MBA, which complements the work that the ScaleUp Institute is doing with organisations and supports wider Government objectives for scale-ups.
AACSB International is a global association of leaders in education and business dedicated to supporting and advancing quality business education worldwide. Through membership, accreditation, research, thought leadership, professional development, and advocacy, AACSB partners with over 1,500 organizations, from more than 90 countries globally. Membership or participation in the Global Education Alliance does not imply accreditation.
How learning is monitored on your programme
To cater for the wide-ranging content of our courses and the varied learning preferences of our students, we offer a range of assessment methods on each programme. Assessment techniques vary from module to module to reflect relevant assessment approaches and the key learning points of each topic.
All assignments are applied to the workplace and include reports, presentations, projects and portfolio development.
- United States
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
- Ivory Coast
- Korea DPR (North Korea)
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Palestinian Authority
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of Ireland
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Vincent
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
- Western Samoa
Information not available
Please check with the institution for most up to date details.
University League Table
Liverpool John Moores University, Egerton Court (Headquarters), 2 Rodney Street, Liverpool, Liverpool, L1 2UA, England
76th out of 123 1
Entry standards/ Max 209141 65%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10070 70%
Student satisfaction/ Max 53.96 79%