Bachelor of Law (with Honours) - LLB (Hons)
Our Politics, Philosophy and Law (PPL) LLB degree is the first course of its kind in the UK to offer a combined PPL course with a unique opportunity to fulfil the entry requirements of a qualifying law degree. This interdisciplinary course, provides you with access to eminent academics from three outstanding faculties and challenges you to think deeply about key political, philosophical and legal issues on a global level; enabling you to develop an understanding of the concepts and to think critically about these methods and approaches of each area.
- Recognised globally as one of the UK's premier law schools.
- Teaching by internationally respected, leading academics and visiting lecturers and practitioners from global law firms.
- Unrivalled location for law, with the Royal Courts of Justice, Law Society and Inns of Court right on your doorstep.
- Excellent legal research resources at the College's impressive Maughan Library.
- Active student-run societies organising social and career-oriented functions as well as mooting competitions.
- Produce complete lawyers and legal academics with a well-rounded degree and a set of skills that are highly sought-after by many employers.
- Develop graduates who are able to confidently navigate legal and political discourse.
King’s Law graduates are popular with many employers. The majority of our students choose to become solicitors in leading law firms and specialist or niche firms. Some choose broader business roles such as financial analyst, management consultant or graduate trainee in a variety of sectors. Others find that their law degree opens up opportunities in international development, advisory work, the public sector and teaching. Although the employment market is competitive, our students have been very successful in obtaining posts with the firms or sets of chambers for which they wanted to work. Many law firms will target our students because they have come to associate King’s with very high-quality, motivated applicants comparable to those from other top law schools both in the UK and overseas.
- United States
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
- Ivory Coast
- Korea DPR (North Korea)
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Palestinian Authority
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of Ireland
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Vincent
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
- Western Samoa
Information not available
Please check with the institution for most up to date details.
Choose a qualification
- A level
- Scottish Higher
- Scottish Advanced Higher
- Access to HE Diploma
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
A level : A*AA
Please note that A-level General Studies, Critical Thinking, Thinking Skills and Global Perspectives are not accepted by King's as one of your A levels.VIEW MORE
University League Table
King's College London, University of London, Strand, Westminster, WC2R 2LS, England
6th out of 104 2
8th out of 51 9
5th out of 86 8
Entry standards/ Max 231212 95%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10086.0 86%
Student satisfaction/ Max 53.77 75%
Entry standards/ Max 218179 87%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10080.0 80%
Student satisfaction/ Max 53.88 78%
Entry standards/ Max 217193 93%
Graduate prospects/ Max 10085.0 85%
Student satisfaction/ Max 53.92 78%