- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Campus and Crime Map
- The university has invested heavily in new student accommodation in Coventry, opening a brand new hall, The Cycle Works, in 2017 – and two further new halls in 2018, Bishopgate and Godiva Place, offering 1500 en-suite and studio bedrooms to Coventry University students, at a location just minutes away from the university campus.
- Students at Coventry University London have various accommodation options close to campus. Halls of residence include studio and en-suite room options with either private or shared communal facilities. The university also has a partnership with University of London Housing Services which assists students looking for private housing options, and this service is available to prospective and enrolled students.
- First-year students at CU Scarborough also have a number of local accommodation options, all within walking distance of the campus, town centre and beach.
- For private rented accommodation, the university has a lettings website with options ranging from studio apartments to 10-bed shared houses; while CU London students have a variety of private rented houses to choose from within walking distance of the campus, as well as privately run halls at Mile End, around 45 minutes from the campus.
|Catered||from £5,720 to £6,000 per year|
|Self-Catered||from £4,640 to £6,794 per year|
- City Population: 319,000
- Student Population: 30,000
- A prosperous medieval town, modern Coventry's success was based on motor manufacture and engineering; recent investment has revitalised an area of the city with a series of public squares and gardens alongside cafés, bars and shops.
- Town-gown relations are positive, and entertainment is in plentiful supply. Coventry's students make the most of the city centre, which complements the university's own sports centre and Students' Union.
Culture and Nightlife
- Coventry is the UK's next City of Culture – a title it will assume in 2021 and celebrate throughout the year. Coventry University is one of the principal partners involved in designing and delivering the year-long City of Culture programme.
- Coventry has a varied programme of cultural events and activities, many free to attend. The three-day Godiva music festival has been running for almost 20 years, with a bill featuring both established artists and local musicians. City-centre music venues include The Empire, Kasbah and The Tin Music and Arts, providing for a range of artists as well as local open-mic nights. The Ricoh Arena hosts stadium shows from big-name acts.
- One of a number of theatres in the city, the Belgrade is renowned for its programme of in-house, visiting and community theatre, informed by a distinctive and often ground-breaking artistic policy.
- The Herbert Art Gallery and Museum has a wide-ranging permanent collection, from fine art to historical and archaeological artefacts to natural history. Coventry Transport Museum celebrates the city's motoring heritage with the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles in the world.
- The city has multiscreen Odeon and Showcase complexes, while the 3D screen at the university's student centre, The Hub, runs a programme ranging from international cinema to blockbuster movies.
- Coventry's central location and good transport connections makes it easily accessible by all modes of transport. The city is also easy to walk and cycle around.
- The city is well positioned for the UK motorway network. It is 15 minutes' drive from the M6 and the M69, and 20 minutes' drive from the M42 and M40.
- Coventry railway station is ten minutes' walk from campus with regular local and intercity services. Trains reach Birmingham city centre in 25 minutes, London in one hour and Manchester in just over two hours.
- Birmingham Airport is 15 minutes away by train.
- Coventry is also served by National Express and other coach services. The main coach and bus station, Pool Meadow, is located close to campus. A frequent local bus service has discounted student rates available.