- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Coventry University is a major provider of postgraduate education, with over 5,000 students on courses in 2017–18. A diverse range of taught master's and research degrees are available across all disciplines in both Coventry and London. The majority of taught master’s hold accreditations with appropriate professional institutions; in partnership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), many also offer an additional leadership and management qualification as part of the courses.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
5,985 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 64%
- Part Time 36%
- UK 45%
- EU 6%
- Other 48%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||85||1425||1510|
|Accounting & Finance||15||455||470|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||175||175|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||5||140||140|
|Art & Design||20||120||140|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||120||125|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||5||60||65|
|Geography & Environmental Science||5||45||50|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||25||25||50|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||35||35|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Open Days
Open days allow you to experience the university first hand, and help you decide if it's the right place for you.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Postgraduate students have access to a range of financial support, including loans, scholarships and discounts.
- The university offers a variety of payment options to allow students to spread their costs.
- Throughout the year, there are a number of achievement based scholarships available for both UK and international students.
- Please refer to the university website for further details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- The university provides a range of accommodation to suit different budgets and requirements, with new developments opening by September 2018.
- The university's accommodation team at FutureLets can help students find appropriate accommodation.