- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Coventry University had over 5,000 students on postgraduate courses in 2017–18. A range of taught master's and research degrees are available across all disciplines at Coventry University and Coventry University London, and now, from anywhere in the world, master's courses are available via Coventry University Online. Most taught master's hold accreditations with professional institutions; in partnership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), many also offer an additional leadership and management qualification as part of the course.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
6,229 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 62%
- Part Time 38%
- UK 47%
- EU 6%
- Other 47%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||100||1500||1600|
|Accounting & Finance||20||350||370|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||215||215|
|Art & Design||20||135||155|
|Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering||5||115||115|
|Communication & Media Studies||5||85||90|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||0||80||80|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||5||65||70|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||25||20||45|
|Geography & Environmental Science||5||30||35|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||35||35|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Postgraduate students have access to a range of financial support, including loans, scholarships and discounts. Throughout the year, there are a number of achievement based scholarships available for both UK and international students.
- The university offers a variety of payment options to allow students to spread their costs.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Coventry University postgraduate students are guaranteed a place in university accommodation if they submit their online accommodation application before the date specified on the university website.
- Coventry University provides a range of accommodation to suit different budgets and requirements, including studios in the new halls, Bishop Gate and Godiva Place which opened in September 2018.
- The university's accommodation team at FutureLets can help students find appropriate accommodation, including includes halls and accommodation in the private rented sector
- Students at Coventry University London have various accommodation options close to campus. Halls of residence include studio and en-suite options with either private or shared communal facilities. The university also has a partnership with University of London Housing Services which assists students looking for private housing options; this service is available to prospective and enrolled students.