- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Coventry Business School
- The Coventry MBA is aimed at aspiring or practising managers who wish to develop an in-depth understanding of how an enterprise operates and how, as managers, they can initiate and bring about change. The Coventry MBA ethos is based around peer and social learning with a focus on developing critical and strategic thinking capabilities.
- The programme consists of three phases: certificate, diploma and master's. Running through the Coventry MBA are the 'golden threads' of corporate social responsibility, intercultural global management practises and personal and career development.
- The Coventry MBA can be studied flexibly: full-time via face-to-face delivery or part-time online. Students study a core of innovative and topical business modules for the first two semesters and then either complete the MBA with a focus on management and leadership or specialise via a range of sector-specific pathways.
- The range of sector-specific pathways offered are based on the requirements of contemporary business, and cover cyber security management, a focus on the healthcare sector, sustainable tourism and artificial intelligence. The pathways in artificial intelligence and for the healthcare sector are offered face-to-face, while all pathways are available for online study. For further details of the MBA and its specialist options, please refer to the university website.
- Whether studied online or on-campus the course provides a wide range of sophisticated online learning resources including topical case studies from industry experts, and the ability to conduct projects with other students from around the world. Students studying on campus are supported by professional management coaches who can help further tailor their career options, can attend guest lectures by speakers from industry, and can become a member of a growing community of MBA graduates, making valuable and long-lasting business connections.
- One year full-time via face-to-face delivery.
- Two to five years part-time via online delivery.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Coventry Business School, Coventry University, Priory Street, Coventry, CV1 5FB