- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Coventry Business School
- The new Coventry MBA is aimed at aspiring or practising managers who wish to develop an in-depth understanding of how an enterprise operates and how, as managers, they can initiate and bring about change. The Coventry MBA ethos is based around peer and social learning with a focus on developing critical and strategic thinking capabilities.
- The programme consists of three phases: Certificate, Diploma and Masters. Running through the Coventry MBA are the 'golden threads' of corporate social responsibility, intercultural global management practises and personal and career development.
- The Coventry MBA can be studied flexibly: full-time or part-time, face-to-face or online. Students study a core of innovative and topical business modules for the first two semesters and then either continue on the general MBA or specialise via a range of sector specific pathways such as cyber security.
- The range of sector-specific pathways are based on the requirements of contemporary business; they include finance, international business, international sport management, engineering management, global logistics, health care management, international fashion management, and more. A majority of these MBAs have Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation. For further details of specialist options, please refer to the university business school website.
- The course provides a wide range of sophisticated online learning resources including topical case studies from industry experts. Students are supported in their learning by mentors and coaches who can help further tailor their career options, connecting them with a global network of business people.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
- The part-time study mode is not available to international students, unless they hold a relevant visa – please check with the university's International Office.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Coventry Business School, Coventry University, Priory Street, Coventry, CV1 5FB