University of Cumbria
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£4,150||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Cumbria bursary: £1,000 per year (full-time) or £500 per year (for substantive part-time study), awarded to first-year UK or EU students with an annual household income below £25,000 (a proportion of awards are allocated for students aged 21 and over). Some awards are available for students on courses with an integrated foundation year.
- Students starting an undergraduate NHS course in 2019 (such as nursing, midwifery, occupational therapy, diagnostic radiography, physiotherapy): the university will cover the cost of uniform, Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and occupational health check.
- Postgraduate Loyalty Award: students who commence a designated full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Cumbria may be able to progress onto specified postgraduate programmes with zero tuition fees payable. Please refer to the university website for details of terms and course routes.
- Progression scholarship: for students from selected colleges, moving from further to higher education.
- Gymnastics scholarship (10 available): for students starting an undergraduate sport degree course based in Lancaster.