University of Cumbria
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of Cumbria Business School
- A problem-based approach, using real case-studies at local, national and international level, ensures that the teaching is relevant to the current global economic climate, whilst considering evolving management reasoning, practices and solutions.
- Modules cover leadership and organisational behaviour, strategic thinking and effecting change, finance for the professional manager, people and profit, contemporary issues in business, and global operations management, and principles of postgraduate management research.
- A postgraduate independent project allows students to look at particular aspects of a company or concentrate on a specific industry, helping them integrate theory and practice.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
- January and September starts.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
University of Cumbria, Course Enquiry Centre, Fusehill Street, Carlisle