University of Cumbria
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of Cumbria Business School
- A problem-based approach uses real case-studies at a local, national and international level to ensure teaching is relevant to the current global economic climate, while considering evolving management reasoning, practices and solutions.
- Modules cover leadership and organisational behaviour; strategic thinking and effecting change; finance for the professional manager; people and profit; contemporary issues in business; global operations management; and principles of postgraduate management research.
- A postgraduate independent project allows students to look at particular aspects of a company or concentrate on a specific industry, helping them integrate theory and practice.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
- January and September starts.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
University of Cumbria, Course Enquiry Centre, Fusehill Street, Carlisle