- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Darlington College provides access to higher education courses, degree top-ups, foundation degrees, HNCs and HNDs, and management and professional courses in a variety of subjects, in partnership with Teesside University.
UCAS Code: T20
Student Services and Facilities
- The careers guidance team helps students make the right choices and decisions on their future career path before college, during study, and on leaving.
- They provide impartial careers advice, information and advice on routes into careers and what courses to study, support and guidance if you don’t know which course to do, or which career to pursue, guidance and information on university applications and expectations.
- Group sessions and workshops cover a range of subjects such as higher education, career choices, and job search. Students can book an appointment or attend a drop-in session or workshop.
- The workshops include CV writing, interview techniques, job applications and apprenticeships.
- Jobpod is a student website updated with fresh information weekly. The Jobpod has lots of great resources covering higher education, job search and apprenticeships.
- Students should inform the college about any support needs when applying for a course. The Additional Learning Support team will contact them and arrange to meet with them to start to plan their support.
- Alternatively students can contact the college before they apply for a course for a chat about their needs and to find out more details of what support is available.
- The college provides a wide range of support to students, including extra tuition through one-to-one and small group work, specialist support for specific learning difficulties, support with note-taking in class and special arrangements for examinations/assessments.
- The support team is available on 01325 503190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Darlington College, Central Park, Haughton Road, Darlington, DL1 1DR