- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- In 2018, for full-time UK undergraduate students, these included the £1,000 Access Scholarship, the £1,000 Care Leavers' Bursary, and the £1,000 Estranged Students' Bursary.
- Those under 25 who consider themselves independent from their family, and are not receiving full funding, may also be eligible for additional funding.