- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The £1,000 Access Scholarship, the £1,000 Care Leavers' Bursary, and the £1,000 Estranged Students' Bursary, for full-time UK undergraduate students. Those under 25 who consider themselves independent from their family, and are not receiving full funding, may be eligible for additional funding.
- Stephen Lawrence Professional Scholarship: a fee reduction and annual cash bursary for DMU students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Subject-specific awards are also offered to students studying LLB (Hons) Law, BA (Hons) Journalism, and BA (Hons) Architecture. There are three scholarships available, one for a student from each course. Each scholarship provides 50% off the cost of tuition fees and a £3,500 cash bursary each academic year.