- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The £1,000 Access Scholarship, the £1,000 Care Leavers' Bursary, and the £1,000 Estranged Students' Bursary, for full-time UK undergraduate students. Those under 25 who consider themselves independent from their family, and are not receiving full funding, may be eligible for additional funding.
- Stephen Lawrence Professional Scholarship: a fee reduction and annual cash bursary for DMU students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Subject-specific awards are also offered to students studying LLB (Hons) Law, BA (Hons) Journalism, and BA (Hons) Architecture. There are three scholarships available, one for a student from each course. Each scholarship provides 50% off the cost of tuition fees and a £3,500 cash bursary each academic year.