De Montfort University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- DMU provides students with comprehensive pre-arrival guidance and information.
- The university operates a free airport coach pick-up service and students are invited to join International Welcome Week prior to the start of academic studies.
English Language Requirements
- DMU's Centre for English Language Learning (CELL) is British Council accredited and offers a range of courses designed to help students improve their language skills from IELTS 3.0 to 6.5 before they begin their studies.
Accommodation for International Students
- DMU offers guaranteed accommodation for international students, with 5 halls to choose from.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.