- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Bursaries are reviewed annually; access agreements explain which bursary arrangements are available for students in the academic year they begin their course. Please refer to the university website for the most up-to-date details.
- Bursaries include the University Bursary, based on household income; a Further Education progression bursary, for students who have studied at Buxton and Leek College within three years of entry; and a local Derbyshire Bursary, available to eligible students who live in Derbyshire or attend an eligible school or college.
- The university also provides the Discretionary Support Fund (hardship fund).