- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Bursaries are reviewed annually; access agreements explain which bursary arrangements are available for students in the academic year they begin their course. Please refer to the university website for the most up-to-date details.
- Bursaries include the University of Derby bursary programme, based on household income; a bursary for EU students; and the further education progression bursary, available for students who have studied at Buxton and Leek College within a three year period of entry. The university also provides a discretionary hardship fund.
- If an applicant studied at Derby as an undergraduate they are entitled to 10% off postgraduate course fees.