- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Bursaries are reviewed annually; access agreements explain which bursary arrangements are available for students in the academic year they begin their course. Please refer to the university website for the most up-to-date details.
- Bursaries include the University Bursary, based on household income; a Further Education progression bursary, for students who have studied at Buxton and Leek College within three years of entry; and a local Derbyshire Bursary, available to eligible students who live in Derbyshire or attend an eligible school or college.
- The university also provides the Discretionary Support Fund (hardship fund).