Apply to Top UK Schools at our Academic Open Days in Lagos and Abuja
Where to Study at UK Universities and Colleges
Many of the universities listed in our League Tables and Profiles offer part-time and distance learning alongside their full-time courses. The main UK providers are:
the Open University (which offers a host of diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes);
- London University (mainly programmes to international students);
- and Liverpool University which offers MSc programmes in management, health and ICT.
Edinburgh Napier University also offers a suite of MSc degrees online, while the University of Leicester is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of mainly postgraduate distance learning courses. The University of Derby has a clutch of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes, while other providers are:
- the University of East London (a BA Hons in Early Childhood Studies and a BSc Hons in Psychology);
- the University of Essex Online (for example, a BA Hons in Business and Management, a BA Hons in Business and Marketing and a BA Hons in Criminology and Criminal Justice).
Arden University offers a wide range of industry accredited degrees, Masters and MBAs available in both online distance learning and part-time campus study modes.
- With over 25 years' experience in providing online materials to students world-wide, Arden's courses fit around other commitments, and all courses come with a focus on employability.
Many universities offer MBA courses with a distance learning option.
Next page: Where to Study with Private Sector Providers