University of Dundee
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- The university guarantees accommodation to all entrant students who apply before the deadline.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website to use the scholarship finder tool.
- 76% of the university’s research is achieving 'world leading' or 'internationally excellent' standards according to the Research Excellence Framework 2014.
- Please refer to the university website for details of research opportunities.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,792 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 35%
- Part Time 65%
- UK 78%
- EU 6%
- Other 16%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||140||2260||2405|
|Business & administrative studies||5||210||220|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||190||190|
|Engineering & technology||40||75||115|
|Historical & philosophical studies||15||90||105|
|Medicine & dentistry||30||70||95|
|Creative arts & design||25||70||95|
|Architecture, building & planning||5||45||50|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.