- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
School of Business
- Two MBAs are offered: MBA International Mineral Resources Management and MBA International Oil & Gas Management. The programmes are designed for graduates with a good first honours degree or equivalent, who aspire to work in the mining or energy sectors. They are designed to prepare participants for managerial, advisory and academic positions in the mining sector, private sector and government.
- The MBA International Mineral Resources Management is a self-contained programme providing an intellectually challenging academic programme of study, drawing upon the student's ability to analyse, synthesise and evaluate key theoretical concepts and practical applications in management. This prepares future industry leaders for success in a rapidly evolving and highly competitive global business climate, where continuous innovation and change is crucial to productivity and growth in all aspects of the natural resources, energy and international business and financial transactions industries.
- The MBA International Oil & Gas Management is designed to develop theoretical and practical knowledge, investigative and analytical skills, and the understanding of the business and management process necessary to develop a career in the Oil & Gas industry. The programme draws on the globally recognised expertise of the staff within the Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP).
- The MBA programmes offer students an unrivalled ability to tailor their programme of study to their own particular interests and learning objectives. These allow for the development of in-depth and specialist knowledge of business management, legal, economic and policy issues in the mining, petroleum and related sectors of the world economy.
- Both programmes are taught by distance learning and can be studied over a period of 24–60 months.
Admissions and Student Recruitment, University of Dundee, Nethergate, Dundee, DD1 4HN