- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Durham University has a portfolio of scholarships and bursaries each year providing a range of financial support, including:
- The Durham Grant Scheme: financial support for Home undergraduate students from households with incomes of under £25,000.
- The College Bursary scheme: a £1,000 bursary offered in the form of a discount to eligible first year students living in Durham University College accommodation, whose household income is between £25–35,000.
- The Vice-Chancellor's Scholarships: for sport, music and the arts, gives £2,000 per year for up to 25 students excelling in one of the three disciplines.
- Please refer to the university website for details.