- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Durham University provides a range of awards and scholarships, which change annually. The following is a selection; please refer to the university website for details, and for the university's funding database.
- Durham Grant (October 2019): £2,000–200 on a sliding scale, for eligible full-time Home students whose household income is from £25,000–£42,875 a year (as assessed by Student Finance England or equivalent) and who do not already have an undergraduate degree. Those whose household income is below £25,000 are awarded £2,000.
- Scholarships include Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for sport, music and the arts, the Robert Young Scholarship, choral and organ scholarships and the Weldon – le Huray Scholarship for performance, sport and arts and humanities.