- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Durham University provides a range of awards and scholarships, which change annually. The following is a selection; please refer to the university website for details, and for the university's funding database.
- Durham Grant (October 2019): £2,000–200 on a sliding scale, for eligible full-time Home students whose household income is from £25,000–£42,875 a year (as assessed by Student Finance England or equivalent) and who do not already have an undergraduate degree. Those whose household income is below £25,000 are awarded £2,000.
- Scholarships include Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for sport, music and the arts, the Robert Young Scholarship, choral and organ scholarships and the Weldon – le Huray Scholarship for performance, sport and arts and humanities.