- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- UEA offers a wide range of bursaries and scholarships, from elite sports, to music, to social sciences, medicine, the arts, and sciences. There is also a range of scholarships and bursaries for students from under-represented backgrounds, as well as scholarships and prizes for high achieving students.
- UEA believes everyone with ability should be able to benefit from higher education, without being discouraged by financial worries. Financial support is available for students, and the university would encourage those considering university to not be put off by the cost.
- Please refer to the university website for details of tuition fees, funding and scholarships.