University of East Anglia (UEA)
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- There are on campus and off campus accommodation options for students to choose from, and UEA's free Homerun service can assist students to find accommodation in the private sector.
- There is guaranteed on campus accommodation for international (non EU) students, please refer to the university website for further information.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- UEA offers course-specific scholarship, funding and bursary opportunities.
- Please refer to the university's website for more information, eligibility criteria and details of how to apply.
- Four Faculties provide research-led teaching in a range of subjects across the Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, and Medicine and Health Sciences.
- UEA is part of the Norwich Research Park, one of Europe's biggest concentrations of clinicians, researchers and scientists in the fields of environment, health and plant science.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,497 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 65%
- Part Time 35%
- UK 61%
- EU 6%
- Other 33%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||25||750||775|
|Subjects allied to medicine||65||440||505|
|Historical & philosophical studies||85||100||185|
|Mass communications & documentation||55||105||160|
|Creative arts & design||35||75||105|
|Medicine & dentistry||5||70||75|
|Agriculture & related subjects||0||15||15|
|Engineering & technology||0||10||10|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.