- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The University of East Anglia (UEA) offers a huge selection of courses for students considering a master's or other postgraduate programme – whether students want to develop specialist knowledge, or diversify their expertise to widen up career choices. Students may also be able to benefit from a range of postgraduate scholarships and bursaries.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
4,971 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 63%
- Part Time 37%
- UK 68%
- EU 5%
- Other 27%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||55||285||345|
|Accounting & Finance||0||250||250|
|Geography & Environmental Science||80||160||240|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||45||120||160|
|Communication & Media Studies||20||125||145|
|History of Art, Architecture & Design||20||20||35|
|Librarianship & Information Management||5||20||20|
|Agriculture & Forestry||0||20||20|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||5||15||15|
|Aural & Oral Sciences||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- UEA offers a wide range of scholarships for postgraduate students. Please refer to the university website for more information, eligibility criteria and details of how to apply.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- UEA and Norwich offer a safe, friendly and comfortable place to live.
- Students can apply for campus-based or private rented postgraduate accommodation. UEA Students' Union also run a housing bureau on campus, Home Run.