- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Norwich Business School
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking (2019) 49
Full-time/Part-time Executive MBA
Accreditations: AMBA and offers a dual award from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- Master the art of business with a fully AMBA-accredited MBA that enjoys a world-class reputation. UEA offers a bespoke MBA programme where students can customise the MBA to suit their interests and focus on individual career objectives.
- Norwich Business School offers exceptional teaching and social facilities for MBA students, where approachable expert staff and small class sizes encourage participation and sharing.
- Student cohorts come from internationally diverse work and cultural backgrounds, forming a strong community which continues after graduation.
- Live consultancy projects give students hands-on business experience, while the London residential brings opportunities to learn from the senior managers responsible for some of the city's most prestigious organisations.
- Students also benefit from a bespoke MBA Career Impact Programme, accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management, as well as the dual award of an MBA and CMI Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting.
- One year full-time; or 27 months part-time (Executive MBA).
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ