- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Norwich Business School
Full-time/Part-time Executive MBA
- Master the art of business with a fully AMBA-accredited MBA that enjoys a world-class reputation. UEA offers a bespoke MBA programme where students can customise the MBA to suit their interests and focus on individual career objectives.
- Norwich Business School offers exceptional teaching and social facilities for MBA students, where approachable expert staff and small class sizes encourage participation and sharing.
- Student cohorts come from internationally diverse work and cultural backgrounds, forming a strong community which continues after graduation.
- Live consultancy projects give students hands-on business experience, while the London residential brings opportunities to learn from the senior managers responsible for some of the city's most prestigious organisations.
- Students also benefit from a bespoke MBA Career Impact Programme, accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management, as well as the dual award of an MBA and CMI Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting.
- One year (full-time) or 27 months (part-time Executive MBA).
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ