University of East London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation is typically guaranteed to first-year students who meet certain conditions.
- Around 1,200 rooms are available in the student village on the Docklands campus; all rooms have en-suite facilities and Wi-Fi and standard contents insurance is included.
- UEL's students have said that studying in East London is really convenient; it provides easy access to Central London for work and graduate careers fairs, while locally there are good part-time jobs for students who want to work while studying.
- London is a city that has it all. From world-famous museums to renowned shopping districts and iconic sport stadiums – in 2019 there's even an initiative to make London the worlds' first National Park City.
Nightlife and Culture
- UEL is part of London's East End, a cultural hub like no other. From the creative district of Shoreditch to the curry capital Brick Lane with its warehouse art exhibitions and clubs and bars, there's something for everyone.
- Live music can be enjoyed locally, with the best live acts in the world performing at the nearby O2 arena, as well as lower-key music venues in East London.
- London is known as a creative hub – and East London is the technology capital of Europe. Events include London Tech Week with its festival of live events across the city, the London Design Festival and London Fashion Week. There's even a dedicated Design Museum, along with other notable attractions such as the Natural History Museum with its life-size blue whale skeleton in the heart of the hall. Most of London's museums are free to enter.
- London offers great sightseeing from Big Ben to Buckingham Palace – but there's also a host of majestic and sprawling green spaces including parks with resident deer and pelicans, butterfly houses and even dinosaur statues.
- UEL provides a bus service which connects its campuses in Docklands and Stratford. Students can travel for free on the environmentally-friendly service to attend meetings and lectures and enjoy the university's social and sport facilities.
- UEL's Docklands campus is connected to central London via a DLR station right on the doorstep: students get to live and study in beautiful waterside surroundings while the excitement of the city centre is only a short hop away.
- The Docklands campus is also close to London City airport – convenient for placements abroad or short getaways.