University of East London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation is typically guaranteed to first year undergraduate and postgraduate students who meet certain conditions.
- Around 1,200 rooms are available in the student village on the Docklands campus; all rooms have en-suite facilities and Wi-Fi and basic contents insurance is included.
- City Population: 8,673,000
- Student Population: 306,000
- London's status as a leading global centre make life in the UK's capital fast-paced, busy and exciting.
- London is expensive but diligent hunters will find bargains, although the temptation to spend is rife.
- Accommodation is the major expense for every student and every other London citizen for that matter. Students tend to live away from the city centre in a bid to save money, although rents remain fairly expensive even on the outskirts.
Culture and Nightlife
- Not just a city of commerce London is also a major cultural centre with theatre, opera, ballet, film premieres, galleries and museums.
- London has an enviable public transport system, well served by an extensive bus, railway and underground network with special price deals available for students.
- The main airports serving London are Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton, with connections worldwide.