University of East London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Students can take advantage of PG Loans for taught Masters, Prof Docs and Mphil/PhD qualifications.
- The university offers additional support of up to 50% off tuition fees for taught Masters.
- UEL alumni can receive an additional 15% discount.
2017 Postgraduate Open Days
Wednesday 18 October 2017, 5pm to 8pm – University Square Stratford (USS)
- Most subject areas are available at postgraduate level, with some programmes taught via intensive block delivery supported by online learning.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
3,328 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 45%
- Part Time 55%
- UK 83%
- EU 5%
- Other 12%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||25||370||400|
|Architecture, building & planning||5||165||175|
|Engineering & technology||15||100||115|
|Subjects allied to medicine||0||95||95|
|Creative arts & design||50||40||90|
|Historical & philosophical studies||0||10||10|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||10||10|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.