University of East London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Students can take advantage of PG Loans for taught Masters, Prof Docs and Mphil/PhD qualifications.
- The university offers additional support of up to 50% off tuition fees for taught Masters.
- UEL alumni can receive an additional 15% discount.
2017 Postgraduate Open Days
Wednesday 18 October 2017, 5pm to 8pm – University Square Stratford (USS)
- Most subject areas are available at postgraduate level, with some programmes taught via intensive block delivery supported by online learning.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
3,328 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 45%
- Part Time 55%
- UK 83%
- EU 5%
- Other 12%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||25||370||400|
|Architecture, building & planning||5||165||175|
|Engineering & technology||15||100||115|
|Subjects allied to medicine||0||95||95|
|Creative arts & design||50||40||90|
|Historical & philosophical studies||0||10||10|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||10||10|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.