University of East London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Royal Docks School of Business and Law
MBA Master of Business Administration
Accreditations: offers a dual award from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- The programme features guest speakers from industry, bringing practical experience to the classroom; and regular industry visits to introduce students to operations management and international human resource management within multinational companies.
- The MBA includes a compulsory professional development module to enhance employability prospects and support career management.
- Elective options may be available in the following subject areas: Leadership, Sustainability, Law, Oil and Gas, and Public Services.
- One year full-time; two years part-time.
Number of Places
- UK/EU/international student fees £15,000 (2016–17).
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
The School of Business and Law is split across three sites in the heart of East London: Docklands campus, University Square Stratford (USS) and Stratford Campus.