University of East London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Royal Docks School of Business and Law
MBA Master of Business Administration
Accreditations: offers a dual award from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- The programme features guest speakers from industry, bringing practical experience to the classroom; and regular industry visits to introduce students to operations management and international human resource management within multinational companies.
- The MBA includes a compulsory professional development module to enhance employability prospects and support career management.
- Elective options may be available in the following subject areas: Leadership, Sustainability, Law, Oil and Gas, and Public Services.
- One year full-time; two years part-time.
Number of Places
- UK/EU/international student fees £15,000 (2016–17).
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
The School of Business and Law is split across three sites in the heart of East London: Docklands campus, University Square Stratford (USS) and Stratford Campus.