Edge Hill University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Edge Hill University offers a range of scholarships to reward excellence in prospective full-time undergraduate students; please refer to the university website for full details of all awards.
- High Achievers: £1,000 is awarded to full-time UK and EU students, paying full fees, who achieve at least 144 UCAS points from a maximum of three A Levels (or equivalent) in one sitting, and start their degree within three years of achieving these results. Students must submit their UCAS application by the UCAS deadline and must firmly accept the offer.
- Excellence Scholarships: up to £2,000 is awarded to reward determination, commitment and achievement beyond a student's studies, for instance in creativity, enterprise, ICT, performance or volunteering. The scholarships are awarded based on competition.
- Sports Scholarships: up to £3,000 for students talented at sport who participate, coach or officiate at a competitive level; these awards are categorised in three levels of Gold, Silver and Bronze. They are awarded based on competition.
- Care Leavers: An annual bursary of £1,000 for up to a maximum of three years is available for eligible students.