Edge Hill University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,165||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Edge Hill University offers a range of scholarships to reward excellence in prospective full-time undergraduate students.
- High Achievers: £1,000 is awarded to full-time UK and EU students, paying full fees, who achieve 144 points or equivalent in one sitting of exams (from the 2017 tariff; previously 360 points), and start their degree within 3 years of achieving these results. These awards are made automatically; no application is needed.
- Outstanding Applicant Scholarships: £2,000 is awarded to reward determination, commitment and achievement beyond a student's studies, for instance in creativity, enterprise, ICT, performance or volunteering.The scholarships are awarded based on competition.
- Edge Hill University offers a range of scholarships to international students including the Undergraduate Development Scholarship of £1,200 and Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship of £3,800.
- Please refer to the university website for details.