Edge Hill University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£6,165||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- High Achievers: £1,000 is awarded to full-time UK and EU students, paying full fees, who achieve 144 points or equivalent in one sitting of exams (from the 2017 tariff, previously 360 points), and start their degree within three years of achieving these results. These awards are made automatically, no application is required.
- Excellence Scholarships: up to £2,000 is awarded to reward determination, commitment and achievement beyond a student's studies, for instance in creativity, enterprise, ICT, performance or volunteering. The scholarships are awarded based on competition.
- Sports Scholarships: for students talented at sport who participate, coach or officiate at a competitive level, these awards of up to £3,000 are categorised in three levels of Gold, Silver and Bronze. They are awarded based on competition.
- Care Leavers: An annual bursary of £1000 for up to a maximum of three years is available for those meeting the care leavers criteria. These are automatically awarded to students who make themselves known as a care leaver.