Edge Hill University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for details.
- Doctoral research leading to PhD qualification are available in all major subject areas.
- MRes programmes are offered across the university.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
3,546 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 35%
- Part Time 65%
- UK 97%
- EU 1%
- Other 1%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||10||275||285|
|Business & administrative studies||5||50||55|
|Creative arts & design||10||20||30|
|Medicine & dentistry||0||30||30|
|Historical & philosophical studies||5||10||15|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.