Edge Hill University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Edge Hill University is a proud of its recent TEF Gold rating for delivering consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for its students. Edge Hill University offers a range of professionally endorsed and industry-led programmes in a variety of subject areas, with advanced study and research options in all its major subject areas. Postgraduate awards include MA, MSc, PGCE, MBA, MRes and PhD.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
3,605 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 31%
- Part Time 69%
- UK 97%
- EU 1%
- Other 2%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||10||20||25|
|Communication & Media Studies||10||15||25|
|Librarianship & Information Management||0||10||10|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||10||10|
|Geography & Environmental Science||5||5||5|
|Accounting & Finance||0||5||5|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for details.