Edge Hill University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Edge Hill Business School
MBA, full-time and part-time
- Edge Hill offers one-year full-time and two-year part-time MBAs, with routes in finance, human resources management, information technology, and marketing.
- The MBA is designed to allow students to develop an understanding of key aspects of business and management, covering accounting and finance, human resource management, marketing and strategy.
- Teaching is set in an international context with examples and illustrations drawn from the global economy.
- Throughout the course there is a strategic focus, concentrating on the major decisions that organisations have to make to determine their overall direction, along with contemporary issues of interest to all managers, including globalisation, ethics and social responsibility.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Edge Hill University Business School, Edge Hill University, St Helens Road, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 4QP