Edge Hill University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Edge Hill Business School
MBA, full-time and part-time
- Edge Hill offers one-year full-time and two-year part-time MBAs, with routes in Finance, Human Resources Management, Information Technology and Marketing.
- The MBA is designed to allow students to develop an understanding of key aspects of business and management. Students study aspects related to accounting and finance, human resource management, marketing and strategy, giving them an understanding of these critical aspects of business.
- Teaching is set in an international context with examples and illustrations drawn from the global economy.
- Throughout the course there is a strategic focus, concentrating on the major decisions that organisations have to make to determine their overall direction, along with contemporary issues of interest to all managers, including globalisation, ethics and social responsibility.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|