Edinburgh Napier University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£9,250 (£27,750 cap for a degree course)|
Information was taken from university websites and was correct at time of publishing. These are subject to change, please check university websites for exact figures.
- Fees for placement year and year abroad are normally 50% of full-time fee.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Edinburgh Napier offers a range of bursaries and scholarships designed to support undergraduate students through their studies.
- All bursaries and scholarships have to be applied for over and above an individual’s application to the university.
- Specific provision is also available to support widening access, with scholarships for care-experienced leavers and low-income students from the rest of the UK available.
- Please refer to the university website for details.