Edinburgh Napier University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Edinburgh Napier's postgraduate courses are designed in consultation with leading business and industry figures, covering a full range of academic subjects and vocational fields. The university has strong links with industry and its courses are accredited internationally. A range of Executive Master's courses, designed for professionals looking to develop their skills, allow students to study where they want, when they want.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
2,832 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 56%
- Part Time 44%
- UK 61%
- EU 18%
- Other 21%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||20||725||745|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||125||125|
|Communication & Media Studies||0||90||90|
|Art & Design||20||65||85|
|Accounting & Finance||15||65||80|
|Librarianship & Information Management||5||70||70|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||0||25||25|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Many of Edinburgh Napier's scholarships and bursaries are open to applications from both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- The number of scholarships is limited and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- There is no guarantee of accommodation for postgraduate students but applications can be made online from the relevant date, provided students have an unconditional offer. Places are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The university can offer a standard 39-week or extended 50-week tenancy as required; normally postgraduate students are housed in separate flats from undergraduate students.