Edinburgh Napier University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The Business School
Master of Business Administration
- This internationally-recognised qualification will develop students' managerial skills and gives the expertise needed to take on senior roles.
- The programme is tailored to the dynamic, contemporary, global business environment, focused on developing skills in leadership and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice.
- Students have group work, real-life examples and case studies to work through.
- One year full-time.
MBA (Various Specialisms) Online
Accreditations: Accreditations differ with each course.
- Edinburgh Napier's MBA is designed to educate and support a new generation of global business leaders, allowing them to complete a high quality and flexible programme no matter where they are located. The online MBA is responsive to current economic and financial conditions, addresses contemporary issues, and is flexible in providing genuinely applicable learning which individuals can use in the communities and companies in which they work.
- There is a strong vocational emphasis to learning: contextualisation is achieved from student to student networking and from the support and guidance of module leaders. An international team, from Africa, North America, Europe and Asia, is uniquely placed to deliver an MBA with a global business perspective – a valuable asset given the nature of modern business. Harvard Business Publications materials are used to support and extend learning.
- All learning materials are delivered to multiple formats and devices: formats include online materials which are highly functional and fully integrated, and also materials in pdf format for iPad and tablet devices. Students can try before they buy with the Discovering Moodle section.
- The MBA is designed and sold modularly – there is no need to commit to the full cost of the programme up front or to study the full programme. There are no fixed intake points; students can enrol and study at any point in time and academic guidance and support is provided throughout each trimester. Assessment dates are pre-scheduled well in advance, allowing students the time to prepare and progress. There is no requirement to visit the campus or travel to examination centres.
- As well as a general MBA, there are programmes to address the needs of specific sectors, including: banking, entrepreneurship, events, finance, health management, human resource management, IS strategy and governance, leadership and innovation, logistics and supply chain management, marketing and sales, project management, and tourism and hospitality.
- Please refer to the university's website for more information.
- All courses take 21–33 months to complete.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Edinburgh Napier University, Craiglockhart Campus, 219 Colinton Road, Edinburgh, EH14 1DJ