The University of Edinburgh
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£9,250|
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- University of Edinburgh Scholarships: awarded to students who live in England, Wales or Northern Ireland, on the basis of low household income; students will automatically be considered based on information provided to their funding body.
- Scotland Scholarships: awarded to Scottish undergraduates who receive a Young Students' Bursary or Independent Students' Bursary from SAAS.
- Lloyds Scholarships: for applicants from low income families. Each scholarship, of up to four years, could be worth a total of £19,000 to the most successful scholars. In addition scholars will be offered up to two ten-week paid internship at Lloyds, one of which must be taken during the summer holiday before their final year.
- DHL UK Foundation (15 awards): £2,000 a year to students on science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) programmes.
- University scholarships: up to £1,000 a year is awarded to students of physics, engineering, informatics and mathematics.