University of Essex
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The University of Essex understands that coming to university is a big financial commitment, and offers a multimillion pound financial support package to ensure students from all backgrounds can take advantage of an Essex education.
- A number of scholarships and bursaries support students from lower income households.
- Other support for UK students can include bursaries for care leavers and students with refugee status.
- Please refer to the university website for details, including a scholarship finder.