University of Essex
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers a range of financial support to ensure that students from all backgrounds can take advantage of the Essex education.
- A number of financial packages, including bursaries and scholarships, support students from lower income households – and students who achieve academic success on their entry qualifications.
- Other support for UK students can include bursaries for care leavers, students with refugee status, and students from low income households studying on a year abroad, industrial or voluntary placement.
- Please refer to the university website for details.