University of Essex
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The University of Essex understands that coming to university is a big financial commitment, and offers a multimillion pound financial support package, to ensure students from all backgrounds can take advantage of an Essex education.
- A number of scholarships and bursaries support students from lower income households.
- Other support for UK students can include bursaries for care leavers and students with refugee status.
- Please refer to the university website for details, including a Scholarship Finder tool.