University of Essex
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Essex Business School
Accreditations: Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- The Essex MBA is delivered by Essex Business School – champions of responsible management and sustainable business, using creativity and innovation to drive organisations forward and make them better places to do business.
- Students are equipped with the skills to research, question and nurture their desire to leverage new ideas, enabling them to respond creatively to whatever the future holds. Whether looking to change industry or career, progress to a senior role, take over a family business or set up their own venture, this MBA empowers students to take control of their career in business and create ideas, products and services with real value.
- The course increases students' existing knowledge and professional experience, helping them to develop new management skills. Innovative ways of looking at and solving problems are encouraged, and learning is supported by a range of business engagement opportunities. Students will study a broad range of business topics and learn the fundamentals of management and leadership.
- Director's workshops give students the opportunity to relate current business issues to content taught in the modules, developing their academic and professional skills. The sessions may include company visits, trips to business incubators and presentations from external speakers, as well as from course academics. Recent examples include sessions on personal branding, new business creation, business ethics, big data for small businesses and company visits to the likes of Adnams PLC, Cambridge Science Park and HSBC.
- The Essex MBA is accredited by CMI (the Chartered Management Institution). This means that, upon successful completion of the programme, students receive a Level 7 CMI Qualification Strategic Management and Leadership, in addition to their MBA.
- 12 months full-time.
- Executive study gives students the flexibility to complete the Essex MBA alongside employment or running their own business. Students opt for a two or three year pathway and take two or three one-week modules per team (plus an induction week in the first term).
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|