University of Exeter
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Clearing & Adjustment
Why study here?
The University of Exeter achieved a Gold rating in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and is a member of the Russell Group.
The university produces talented graduates with exceptional employability and are consistently ranked highly for sporting achievement.
Exeter offers range of societies to help you get the most out of your student experience.
Top tips for Clearing
- Do your research in advance You might have to wait until you get your results to be eligible for Clearing, but you can gather all the information you'll need on the day in advance. Find out what clearing is, how it works, and research the courses you might be interested in. Make a note of the UCAS codes so that you have them to hand on results day.
- Visit the University of Exeter Exeter will host Clearing open days on Saturday 18 August at the Streatham Campus Friday 17 August – Monday 20 August at the Penryn Campus). If you can't attend one of these open days, you can look at Exeter’s virtual campus tours.
- Keep calm Consider all your options and don’t rush. Keep checking the university’s Clearing website for information and vacancies, take your time to make the right decision for you, and keep Results Day free to make important phone calls.
- The university of Exeter has both university managed and private sector accommodation options. Both options are available to students at the Exeter and Penryn campuses.
- You can apply for accommodation by visiting Exeter’s accommodation website. Alternatively, you can contact the Cornwall Accommodation office for enquiries about Penryn campus accommodation.
- If you firmly accept an offer before 1 August 2018 then you will be covered by Exeter’s accommodation guarantee. Any accommodation applications after this will be processed in order of receipt, subject to availability.
Student success story
Georgina got a place at Exeter to study Liberal Arts through Clearing – read about her Results Day experience.