University of Exeter
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- The International Students’ Guide contains all the information students need to prepare for their studies here. A copy is available to download from the university's website, international students pre-arrival pages.
English Language Requirements
- Students who are nationals of a majority English-speaking country may be accepted without an English qualification if, during the application process, it has been demonstrated that they are able to understand written and spoken English to the required level.
- Please visit the university's website for more information about entry requirements.
Accommodation for International Students
- Unaccompanied first-year international students studying for a full academic year are guaranteed an offer of University accommodation for the first year of their studies, providing they return their application form and deposit by the deadline.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.